2023-2024 Application Deadlines:
Spring 2024 (APPLICATION CLOSED FOR SPRING CONSIDERATION)
- Standard Round - September 1st, 2023
- Final Round - October 1st, 2023
- Early Round - October 15th, 2023 (Deadline passed)
- Standard Round - December 5th, 2023 *Note this deadline has changed from the last cycle.
- Final Round (International candidates outside the US) - March 15th, 2024
- Final Round (US Citizens/Permanent Residents and International Students currently in the US) - May. 1st, 2024
We are looking to enroll students that have a strong quantitative/technical background to handle the advanced academic rigor of the program, but also to find those students that are professionally motivated with focus and direction. We are looking for students that will dedicate a great deal of time and effort into their internship/full-time job searches who are passionate about succeeding in today's competitive job market.
Our approach to Career Services is to work one-on-one with each student to develop a career-search strategy, identify target companies, and prepare students for the interview process. Students benefit from a very strong alumni network and extensive corporate outreach efforts and become part of a greater community invested in each student's professional success.
A smaller class size allows our students to form a strong network with each other and affords them the opportunity to have closer interactions with our faculty. Come meet our incredible students and discover the exciting and cutting-edge research of our faculty.
Our QCF program was established in the fall of 2000 and is one of the longest-running programs of its kind in the US. To that end, we have an extensive alumni network who we continuously encourage to remain engaged with the program, share opportunities within their current firms and keep us updated on their personal and professional successes.