Data Jackets Online Platform
Data Jackets is the Quantitative and Computational Finance Career Portal. Employers can use this portal to post jobs, promote events, search candidates, and download resume books.
Login instructions can be found here.
If you have questions about using Data Jackets, please contact Corporate Relations Manager Dana Feinstein.
**We prefer employers to post jobs to our students rather than reaching out to students directly. This helps students know what position you are recruiting for ahead of time. The Corporate Relations Manager can help with the process.
- We encourage employers to get to know QCF students by hosting information sessions, both in-person and virtually, and take advantage of networking opportunities including on campus events as well as virtual coffee chats. Students learn from every interaction they have with employer representatives.
- All QCF students complete a summer internship after their second or first semester depending on whether they begin the program in the fall or spring. QCF students graduate in December or May depending on whether they begin the program in the fall or spring. Given the various timelines for beginning and completing the QCF program, we work with employers to determine the best timeline for their recruiting needs.
- Employer Information Sessions: Discussions about your company, industry, and position openings are welcome. To arrange Information Sessions please contact Dana Feinstein or request it through Data Jackets.
Other Ways to Collaborate:
- Projects: If your company has a project which can benefit from QCF students’ computational, modeling and financial skillset, let’s discuss how best to collaborate
- Corporate Partnership: consider establishing a talent pipeline by supporting the QCF program
- Guest Lectures: industry professionals may participate in a Speaker Series
- Partner with Financial Services Innovation Lab. Contact Sudheer Chava to learn more.
- Other: we’re open to connecting the classroom to industry in many ways
Hiring International Students:
- As a nationally designated STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), our international (F-1 Visa) students are eligible for 36 months OPT (Optional Practical Training) post-graduation without need for a US Visa; no cost or processing requirements for the employer.
- We welcome questions about hiring international students and are happy to provide guidance into the process